|Angry Black Gangsta|
Traditional depiction of Angry Black Gangsta
Prank Call Victim, Victim Soundboard
Unknown, probably late 30's or early to mid 40's
His soundboard has been used in several prank calls, most notably in one of the very first made to Frank "Duncan" Garrett. These calls, however, has never reached the same level of popularity as those of Angry Black Guy or Irate Black Man. His picture is always depicted as deceased R&B/soul singer James Brown, although some pranksters have used pics of random Black guys to represent him in their videos.
Angry Black Gangsta is possibly Jamaican considering his accent.
- "Nigga, you suck mah ass!"
- "I ain't scared of ya, bitch!"
- "I like told ya somethin', ya motherfucker! You callin' here, talkin' dis shit!"
- "You'd better...call here and talk right...talkin' ta me!"
- "Well motherfucker, you better call here and talk right ta me, if you wanna call my number."
- "Don't call here talkin' like no goddamn buffoon!"
Original call to the Angry Black Gangsta
- Samuel L. Jackson calls an Angry Black Guy
Soundboard prank calls
- Angry Black Guy calls Duncan Construction
- Angry Black Guy calls Husband and Wife
- Original Prank Calls to the Satanic Racist
- "A List of Prank Victims." Prank Victims Documents. N.p., 2009. Web. 15 Feb. 2012.