William Darrell "Billy" Mays, Jr. (July 20, 1958 – June 28, 2009) was an American advertising spokesman most famous for his pitches of various products in television infomercials. During the year prior to his death, Mays also cohosted, with Anthony Sullivan, a television series called PitchMen that documented the duo's production company.
Mays died in 2009 from heart disease. After his death, a soundboard of Mays's voice was created by Richard and Sal and used to call regular Stern guest Gary the Retard. The soundboard community subsequently created their own Billy Mays soundboard and used it to make a number of prank calls, including to the Harlem Barber.
Quotes of Billy MaysEdit
- Hi! Billy Mays here! How ya doin'?
- The Stain Specialist!
- I'm gonna run over my hand with this 6000 lb. car!
- Why am I smashing my hand with this hammer?
- You shittin' me?
- Can I get a sausage burrie...
- Make that TWO sausage burritos!
- But wait! There's more!