Fortunecookiesucks is an American prank caller on YouTube. He has made 22 calls since October 18, 2008, as well as spoof videos, and is credited for discovering Dr. Frank Garrett and the Pissed-Off Canadian. He also holds the record for the fourth longest-ever soundboard prank call, a four-part call to a teenage couple (and their friends) in Virginia using Rick the Mullet Man, Jesus Lady, and Deputy Martin, which lasted 44 minutes and 40 seconds (of a total 45 minutes and 36 seconds).
- "Back in 2008, when I was a university freshman, I was being more or less harassed by text by a Mormon fellow student I'd met my first week with a HUGE missionary complex. So, as a passive aggressive trolling technique to try to get him off my back, I tried to find a clip of Trading Spouces where the hyper-fundie Christian lady (ironically serving as the depiction of the ECL here) flips the fuck out like a fucking moron. I didn't know the name of the show - I'd never actually watched it as such - but a friend of mine had sent me that clip a few months prior."
- Trying to find it again, I searched "crazy Jesus lady" or something very close into youtube, then ended up finding the, then new call TO the Jesus Lady using the Duncan and Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboards. At the somewhat stressful time, it was just about the most fucking hilarious thing I'd ever heard, and I was hooked pretty much from then on."
- "I told a few of my old highschool friends about the soundboard pranks online; only one or two were seriously interested in listening to them though."
- "My first instance MAKING a prank, though, happened at the request of a good female friend of mine whose ex-boyfriend had been harassing the shit out of her in rather disturbing ways, who requested that I call him with a Frank Garrett board and give him a good verbal lashing. I made the call as requested (and a few others out of that, as I rather liked the concept), and tried to send it to her over MSN messenger (nostalgia, ne?), then several file hosting sites, but for some reason the file wouldn't send no matter what I did. So finally she just said I should host it on youtube for her to see, so I did."
- "I thought basically nothing of it at the time, until a while later, I started getting other members of the prank calling community commenting on it and suggesting I start making more calls. Which ... inevitably I did, and the rest is rather history."
In early-2013, it was revealed by Satanic Racist that he had been made aware of the soundboard community. A YouTube user named "Tom jones", alleged to be Satanic Racist himself, was apparently successful in closing the YouTube accounts of Pranktz and SirCranksalot (despite the latter never having called the victim).
Satanic Racist next attempted to close the account of Fortunecookiesucks. In a video made in August, Fortune Cookie claimed that his account received numerous strikes for "harassing text conversations", despite the fact that he had never even called the Satanic Racist. As with Pranktz and SirCranksAlot, the Satanic Racist allegedly posted comments under the name "Tom jones", this time offering $5,000 in exchange for information. He seems overwhelmingly to be under the delusion that Fortunecookiesucks is the one calling him, when in reality, he never has.
Information was given (possibly inaccurate) to Tom by Fortunecookiesucks that he resides in China and is employed as an English teacher. As of October, Tom seems to be under the impression that Fortunecookiesucks is a California pedophile named Darren Scott McQuisten, and by not showing up on the residence map, suspected that he fled to China to escape the long arm of the law. It seems likely that he was either given false information by one of the prankers or he somehow saw this person in the California sex registry  and decided randomly it was him. Despite this, the fact that there's absolutely no evidence supporting these claims.
In October, Fortunecookiesucks gave the SR an ultimatum: either speak to him on Skype and get his facts straight, or leave him alone. As of the writing of this article, Thomas Stanphill has not yet responded.
|October 18, 2008||Frank Garret Call 1||Duncan||Male victim||1:57|||
|November 19, 2008||Frank Garret Call 2||Duncan||Male victim||9:37|||
|N/A||The Jesus Lady calls Dr. Frank Garrett||Jesus Lady||Dr. Frank Garrett||3:18||Original call.|||
|N/A||Fortunecookiesucks calls Duncan||N/A||Duncan||0:59||The prankster used his real voice to talk to the victim.|||
|N/A||Fortunecookiesucks complains to Duncan||N/A||Duncan||0:56||The prankster used his real voice to talk to the victim.|||
|N/A||The Racist Redneck calls Duncan||Racist Redneck||Duncan|||
|January 8, 2009||Duncan Calls a 419 Email Scammer||Duncan||Male victim||4:14|||
|January 10, 2009||Yagami Raito calls a Prayer Hotline||Yagami Raito||Male victim||4:33|||
|January 23, 2009||Duncan Calls the Frat Boy||Duncan||Male victim||5:28|||
|January 24, 2009||Duncan Calls the Mormons||Duncan||Male victims||3:37|||
|2009||Duncan Calls a Pissed Off Canadian - Part 1||Duncan||Pissed-Off Canadian||5:31||Original call.|||
|2009||Duncan Calls a Pissed Off Canadian - Part 2||Duncan||Pissed-Off Canadian||7:48|||
|March 24, 2009||The Pissed Off Canadian Calls a Confused Geek||Pissed-Off Canadian||Male victim||8:33|||
|August 19, 2009||Frank Calls a DJ||Duncan||Male victim||10:12|||
|October 11, 2009||The Racist Redneck Calls The Hacker's Teenage Daughter||Racist Redneck||Female victim||2:13|||
|N/A||Fortunecookiesucks calls Duncan a third time||N/A||Duncan||0:57||The prankster used his real voice to talk to the victim.|||
|N/A||Darth Vader calls Duncan||Darth Vader||Duncan|||
|N/A||The Racist Redneck calls Duncan a third time||Racist Redneck||Duncan|||
|N/A||Fortunecookiesucks calls Duncan a fourth time||N/A||Duncan||The prankster used his real voice to talk to the victim.|||
|N/A||Deputy Martin calls Duncan||Deputy Martin||Duncan|||
|N/A||Darth Vader calls Duncan again||Darth Vader||Duncan|||
|January 18, 2010||Rick + Deputy Martin's Confusion Call||Rick the Mullet Man and Deputy Martin||Male victim||8:53|||
|February 21, 2010||Rick Gets Prayed For||Rick the Mullet Man||Male victim||7:54|||
|April 2, 2010||My Longest Prank||Rick the Mullet Man, Jesus Lady, Deputy Martin, and Satanic Racist||Young couple||44:40||A four-part call with the final one being the second longest-ever recorded.|||
|May 19, 2010||Japanese Businessman Calls Frank Garrett||Fortunecookiesucks||Duncan||3:34||This was a rare call in which the prankster used his own voice to impersonate a Japanese businessman.|||
|November 4, 2010||The Racist Redneck's Assault (Part 1)||Racist Redneck||Various||13:07|||
|November 4, 2010||The Racist Redneck's Assault (Part 2)||Racist Redneck||Various||13:31|||
|December 20, 2010||Seasons Greetings from Frank Garrett||Fortunecookiesucks||Duncan||1:29||A two-part call in which the prankster wished Duncan a Merry Christmas.|||
|January 30, 2011||Rick Calls Frank Garrett in Independence Missouri||Rick the Mullet Man||Male victim||14:12||Originally made shortly before A Nightmare on Burton Street, the caller delayed uploading it for nearly a year due to the media attention surrounding the incident.|||
|January 22, 2012||The Birmingham Redneck Calls himself||Birmingham Redneck||Birmingham Redneck||1:59|||
|May 29, 2012||The Birmingham Redneck Gets Conferenced Called||Fortunecookiesucks||Birmingham Redneck and a female victim||1:33||This was a conference call between Birmingham Redneck and a Waffle House employee.|||
- ↑ Read the Description on YouTube
- ↑ Frank Garrett and the Half-Built Polebarn on YouTube
- ↑ Rest in Peace, Frank on YouTube
- ↑ Fortunecookiesucks (February 6, 2014). "How did you get involved in soundboard prank calling?". Duncan Discussion Forums. DuncanDiscussion.com
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA1869525004466/Darren-Scott-Mcquiston.html
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saYivSYtlKo
- ↑ Frank Garret Call 1 on YouTube
- ↑ Frank Garret Call 2 on YouTube
- ↑ The Jesus Lady calls Dr. Frank Garrett (Reupload) on YouTube
- ↑ Original calls to Duncan Part 3 (dozerconstruction) on YouTube
- ↑ Original calls to Duncan Part 4 (dozerconstruction) on YouTube
- ↑ Original calls to Duncan Part 5 (dozerconstruction) on YouTube
- ↑ Duncan Calls a 419 Email Scammer on YouTube
- ↑ Yagami Raito calls a Prayer Hotline on YouTube
- ↑ Duncan Calls the Frat Boy on YouTube
- ↑ Duncan Calls the Mormons on YouTube
- ↑ Duncan Calls a Pissed Off Canadian - Part 1 (Reupload) on YouTube
- ↑ Duncan Calls a Pissed Off Canadian - Part 2 (Reuploaded) on YouTube
- ↑ The Pissed Off Canadian Calls a Confused Geek on YouTube
- ↑ Frank Calls a DJ on YouTube
- ↑ The Racist Redneck Calls The Hacker's Teenage Daughter on YouTube
- ↑ Original calls to Duncan Part 7 (dozerconstruction) on YouTube
- ↑ Original calls to Duncan Part 8 (dozerconstruction) on YouTube
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Rick + Deputy Martin's Confusion Call on YouTube
- ↑ Rick Gets Prayed For on YouTube
- ↑ My Longest Prank - Part 1 on YouTube
- ↑ My Longest Prank - Part 2 on YouTube
- ↑ My Longest Prank - Part 3 on YouTube
- ↑ My Longest Prank - Part 4 on YouTube
- ↑ My Longest Prank - Part 5 on YouTube
- ↑ Japanese Businessman Calls Frank Garrett on YouTube
- ↑ The Racist Redneck's Assault (Part 1) on YouTube
- ↑ The Racist Redneck's Assault (Part 2) on YouTube
- ↑ Seasons Greetings from Frank Garrett on YouTube
- ↑ Rick Calls Frank Garrett in Independence Missouri on YouTube
- ↑ The Birmingham Redneck Calls himself on YouTube
- ↑ The Birmingham Redneck Gets Conferenced Called on YouTube