Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hank Hill is a fictional character in the animated TV series, King of the Hill. He is a propane salesman at Strickland Propane and lives in the fictional town of Arlen, Texas. His soundboard is usually used by pranksters to call hardware stores because many of the quotes on the soundboard ask for hardware material.
He has sometimes been teamed up in prank calls with a soundboard of his son, Bobby Hill.
- "Where's the hardware department?"
- "The hardware department."
- "Maybe I'm not gettin' through to ya."
- "I'm lookin' for a tap & die and some WD-40."
- "I'm tryin' to buy a tap & die and some WD-40."
- Well you've got one heck of a nerve!
- "Let's say I want a hammer. Do you know what a hammer is?"
- "That's what I want, a damned hammer!"
- "Now where in the hell would I go!?"
- "Mister, I have not begun to project my anger on to you."
- "I'm gonna kick your ass!"
- "LOSER! YOU'RE A LOSER! ARE YOU FEELIN' SORRY FOR YOURSELF!?"
- "WELL YOU SHOULD BE CAUSE YOU ARE DIRT! YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU BIG BABY!"
- It says I owe 40 dollars and that can't be true, I always bring back my tapes!"
- So if you could please erase the 40 dollars and penalise yourself whatever you think's fair...
- "What is that chinging noise??"
Soundboard Prank CallsEdit
- Hank Hill calls Lowes
- Hank Hill calls Dean Adams Hardware
- Hank Hill calls Scotland
- Hank Hill calls Talk Network Communications
- Hank Hill calls WWE Magazine
- Hank Hill calls WWE again
- Hank Hill calls a Hardware Store
- Hank Hill calls a Casino
- Hank Hill calls Home Depot
- Hank Hill calls Blockbuster
- Hank Hill calls Blockbuster again
- Bobby and Hank Hill call a mean pizza place