Actor, comedian, singer, musician
Joe Pesci is an American actor, comedian, singer, and musician. Usually known for playing violent Mafia gangsters or short-tempered but lovable funnymen, Pesci has starred in a number of high-profile films such as Goodfellas, Casino, Raging Bull, Once Upon a Time in America, My Cousin Vinny, JFK, Moonwalker, Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Lethal Weapon 2, Lethal Weapon 3, and Lethal Weapon 4.
In 1990 Pesci won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role as mobster Tommy DeVito in Goodfellas, ten years after receiving a nomination in the same category for Raging Bull.
- "Where the fuck you get off talkin' to people about me behind my back, goin' over my head?"
- "You said I'm bringin' heat on you? I gotta listen to people because of your fuckin' shit?! You're orderin' me out?! You better get your own fuckin' army, pal!"
- "Ya know, I didn't want to bring this up, but you been treatin' a lot of people with a lot of disrespect, even your own wife!"
- "Where's your fucking balls?"
- "You know, I'm tryin' to put something really big together out here...you know what I'm talkin' about? Huh? You know? If you're actin' like this now, how can I depend on you?"
- "You're fuckin' warned: don't ever go over my fuckin' head again! You motherfucker, you!"
- "GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD,YOU JEW MOTHERFUCKER! YOU ONLY EXIST OUT HERE 'CAUSE OF ME! WITHOUT ME...YOU, PERSONALLY...EVERY FUCKIN' WISEGUY WOULD TAKE A PIECE OF YOUR FUCKIN' JEW ASS! THEN WHERE YOU GONNA GO?!"
- "YOU KNOW I GET CALLS FROM BACK HOME EVERY FUCKIN' DAY, THEY THINK YOU WENT BAT-SHIT?!"
- "I think I want my money back."
- "What if I was just to kick the ever-lovin' shit out of ya?"
- "I believe that you and Lisa played a game of pool together for $200 which she won. I'm here to collect."
- "You like to renegotiate as you go along, huh?"
- "I could use a good ass-kickin', I'll be very honest with ya'."
- "I'm a lawyer."
- "Is it possible that two separate cars could be a driving Michelin model XGV 75R 14s?"
- "Hey, you fat Irish prick, you put my fucking money to sleep! You go get my money or I'll put your fucking brains to sleep!"
- "I'll be there in the morning, you can fuckin' try me, fatso! You fuckin' try me!"
- "I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance, tomorrow morning, I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank, walk in and see ya and...if you don't have my money for me, I'll crack your fuckin' head wide open right in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time I'm coming out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fucking head open again. Cause I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do."
- "I'M WHAT COUNTS OUT HERE. NOT YOUR FUCKIN' COUNTRY CLUBS OR YOUR FUCKIN' TV SHOWS!"
- "You must be Stan, how you doing?"
- "What the fuck is your problem?"
- "Be fuckin' nice."
- "What happened to the fuckin' tough guy who told my friend to stick it up his fuckin' ass?"
- "Number 672"
- "Number 664"
Soundboard Prank Calls
- Joe Pesci calls a Black Guy
- Joe Pesci calls an Irate black man
- Joe Pesci calls the Irate Black Man again
- Al Pacino and Joe Pesci call their Bookie
- Joe Pesci calls Pizza Hut
- Joe Pesci calls Mr. McCallister
- Arnold Schwarzenegger & Joe Pesci call The Epic Crazy Lady
- Joe Pesci calls some Dumb Rednecks
- Joe Pesci calls Italy
- Joe Pesci calls Amazon
- Joe Pesci calls a Texas Hick
- Joe Pesci calls a Angry Black Woman
- Robert DeNiro & Joe Pesci call a Redneck
- Joe Pesci calls Josh Lane Cleaners
- Joe Pesci calls a Virginia Hick
- Black Guy & Joe Pesci call an Angry Chinese Man
- Joe Pesci calls the Harlem Barber
- Joe Pesci calls the Strip Club
- Joe Pesci calls Josh Lane Cleaners