Traditional Depiction of Mack
Prank Call Victim
Escort business employee
early to-mid 50s
Mack Magilligutty is an employee for a British-owned escort business in Canada. He was discovered by Firstcomingg around 2009. The original calls were never recorded and are considered lost. The first "official" calls were made by Drunk Guy, Drug & Alcohol Lady, the Springfield Pervert, and the Satanic Racist.
In each of these calls, Mack believed he was speaking to his employer James Tingle, who resides in the Lake District of the United Kingdom, and discussed plans to pick him up at the airport. He briefly mistook Satanic Racist to be an acquaintance called "Josh". Mack also suspected the callers of being someone called Dennis or "Fritz the Cat".
Mack has a distinct foreign-sounding accent and "a high pitched timid voice". Though often confused by the calls, Mack had a generally easy going attitude and usually played along with the prankster. He was called at various times with Duncan, Hank Hill, Billy Mays, and Threats. In later calls, Mack was aware he was talking to a soundboard.
In April 2010, while using Mack's soundboard to call his workplace, a co-worker claimed the victim was no longer employed there. The employee's claim could not be verified as its toll free number shut down soon afterwards.
- "He was apparently laid off from his old job, however after some research he was found again and called up with a soundboard of his own voice, and firstcoming even went to the length of letting him listen to the original calls made to him through the phone. After these calls firstcoming gave Mack a break as a reward for being "such a good sport"."
- "Yello, what can I do for you?"
- "What do ya' want mac?"
- "Ahh, get lost mac."
- "Are you "Fritz the Cat"?"
- "Well Fritz go to hell! Ha ha ha ha ha!!"
- "Dennis..who is that?"
- "Is that Bob Watson?"
- "James Tingle? (laughs) Is that James Tingle?!"
- "Is that James Tingle from the Lake District?"
- "Is that James Tingle from the UK?"
- "Are you calling from the UK?"
- "Are you calling from England? From the Lake District?"
- "Yeah I'll call you back. Give me your phone number."
- "That's fine, that's fine."
- "Hey, c'mon! Jimmy, stop bullshitting now." (laughs)
- "Mack Magilligutty's."
- "I gotta go and get something to eat mac."
- "I got your e-mail by the way."
- "Yeah, well, Jimmy I already sent you your ticket to come over here."
- "Well Jimmy I told you I'll receive you at the airport, at uh, Pierre Trudeau Airport, on the uh.... 29th!"
- "Well anyway I'll come pick you up James on the, um, 29th."
- "I'll pick you up at the airport, ok?"
- "(laughs) Well fuck you too! "
- "I'M in command."
- "The thing is you were like that on the Black Watch!"
- "You didn't like to talk to anybody on the Black Watch!"
- "I'm telling ya' mac..!"
- "I don't call. You called me!"
- "Alright, we got no time for this."
|N/A||Original calls to Mack Magilligutty||Firstcomingg||Mack Magilligutty||These are the earliest calls. The originals were never recorded and are considered lost.|||
|N/A||Mack Magilligutty And Sal||Brian79camino|||
|N/A||Mack Is Confused, Peggy Is Pissed||Brian79camino||Female victim|||
|N/A||Pissed Off Telemarketer, Mack, And Young Redneck||Brian79camino|||
|N/A||Drunk Guy And Mack Need To Sober Up||Brian79camino||Male victim|||
|October 16, 2009||Duncan and his Followers Get Rowdy||TheHoboMolester5000||Male victim|||
|April 30, 2010||Mack Magilligutty needs a car feat. Tom and S perv||Firstcomingg||Male victim|||
|May 2, 2010||Billy Mays Is Hungry RIP||Firstcomingg||Mack Magilligutty|||
|May 7, 2010||Duncan Bsides Outtakes And More||Firstcomingg||Mack Magilligutty|||
|May 13, 2010||Threats and Arnolds Drunk get into trouble||Firstcomingg||Mack Magilligutty|||
|May 23, 2010||Frank and Mack Three Way Bob Watson||Firstcomingg||Male victim|||
|May 24, 2010||Mack calls Mack w/commentary 1/2||Firstcomingg||Mack Magilligutty|||
|May 24, 2010||Mack calls Mack w/commentary 2/2||Firstcomingg||Mack Magilligutty|||
|June 22, 2010||Hank Hill wants a damn hammer||Firstcomingg||Mack Magilligutty|||
|July 7, 2010||Duncan Rampage||Firstcomingg||Mack Magilligutty|||
|September 24, 2010||The Gang Calls The Idiot Trucker 2||Firstcomingg||Idiot Trucker|||
|October 13, 2010||The Gang Calls Roll Call (Road Call)||Firstcomingg||Female victim|||
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Original calls to Mack Magilligutty on YouTube
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mack Magilligutty needs a car feat. Tom and S perv on YouTube
- ↑ "A List of Prank Victims." Prank Victims Documents. N.p., 2009. Web. 15 Feb. 2012.
- ↑ Mack Magilligutty And Sal (reupload) on YouTube
- ↑ Mack Is Confused, Peggy Is Pissed (reupload) on YouTube
- ↑ Pissed Off Telemarketer, Mack, And Young Redneck (reupload) on YouTube
- ↑ Drunk Guy And Mack Need To Sober Up (reupload) on YouTube
- ↑ Duncan and his Followers Get Rowdy on YouTube
- ↑ Billy Mays Is Hungry RIP on YouTube
- ↑ Duncan Bsides Outtakes And More on YouTube
- ↑ Threats and Arnolds Drunk get into trouble on YouTube
- ↑ Frank and Mack Three Way Bob Watson on YouTube
- ↑ Mack calls Mack w/commentary 1/2 on YouTube
- ↑ Mack calls Mack w/commentary 2/2 on YouTube
- ↑ Hank Hill wants a damn hammer on YouTube
- ↑ Duncan Rampage on YouTube
- ↑ The Gang Calls The Idiot Trucker 2 on YouTube
- ↑ The Gang Calls Roll Call (Road Call) on YouTube