Justin the Marine (also known simply as The Marine) was the victim of an Al Pacino prank call that was posted on Realm of Darkness in November 2008. In the Pacino prank call, his only appearance to date, the Marine and Pacino get in a fight by insulting and threatening each other.
Not much is known about this victim, except that he indicates his name is Justin, fights for wars in Iraq, and appears to be a dangerous person.
Since his appearance in the Pacino prank call, The Marine has never been called again. His depiction on YouTube is the late Pat Tillman, who was an American football player until 2002 when he joined the United States Army; however, he was not a marine.
Since its upload on YouTube in February 2012, the Al Pacino prank call has received considerable controversy, due to the Marine depicted as Pat Tillman, and many viewers and listeners have described the prank call as fake. However, YouTube user Jose Lopes (who claims to be the caller of the Pacino prank call) denied that the prank call was fake and claimed it was a random call through Skype:
- I am the author of this phone call "al pacino calls a marine", and I was glad to find it on youtube, and be your favorite, this call is not false, as they say in the comments !!
As of October 2015, the prank call is no longer listed on Realm of Darkness, possibly due to the Pat Tillman depiction controversy.
- "Who is this?"
- "Yes, this is Justin."
- "I did answer this fuckin' phone, who the fuck is this?"
- "I can say something clear to you. I like fucking Iraq fucking for fucking war and shit, so you know what I'll do? I'm going to America shit your fucking ass, I really don't give a fuck."
- "You're retarded! You're retarded! You're retarded! You're a fucking homo. You're a fucker in the ass."
- "I was in Iraq, where were you at last night?"
- "Douche bag."
- "Nut licker!"
- "OK, Alfalfa. Alright guy!"
|November 2008||Al Pacino calls a Marine||Jose Lopes Portugal||The Marine||Original call.|||
- Al Pacino calls a Marine on YouTube