|Posh Ealing Lady|
Traditional Depiction of The Posh Ealing Lady
Prank Call Victim
West London, England
1926 (age 90–91)
The Posh Ealing Lady (real name: Joyce Cole) is a private person, living in a private house at a private address in West London, England. She was first called by RexPrankz in October 2014. More calls, including the Confused Old Lady, the Rudely Awoken Lady, and herself, soon followed.
In more recent calls, the Posh Ealing Lady has revealed she actually lives in East Acton, so the name "Posh Ealing Lady" may not be entirely accurate. On at least one occasion when called, a different woman answered the phone, possibly a relation, who in turn had a soundboard made of her (Housekeeper Lady). In another call she asked her brother Derek to answer the phone, in the belief that he would be able to explain to the caller that they hadn't rung anybody.
Posh Ealing Lady's depiction is the same used for the Rude Woman, albeit with a different background photoshopped in.
It is quite possible that Posh Ealing Lady is currently one of the oldest living soundboard victims (The oldest, Wesley Cocks, died in June 2016).
Very little is known about the Posh Ealing Lady, due to her being such a private person. However, she seems to be close to her brother, Derek (in one such call she referred to him as her husband, which is strange) and explained that they had both lived in their house since it was built in the 50s. She also seems somewhat dubious of foreigners and has often mentioned speaking to "some Indian or foreign man" when trying to contact BT nuisance calls.
- "It's Who?"
- "Who, who are you?"
- "Well who are you?"
- "What do you mean, who am I?"
- "Wha... what are you talking about"
- "I haven't got a mobile phone, and there's nothing wrong with it, and this is a private house!"
- "Please stop ringing this number; this is a private house and we do not want phone calls! I don't know who you're ringing but it's certainly not this number, please stop ringing!"
- "Are you the person who rang me the other evening?"
- "The name's Cole."
- "This is a private address in Ealing!"
- "How you've got hold of my number, I have no idea."
- "Now I don't know who you are, and I wish you would stop ringing me because I have no connection with you whatsoever!"
- "I am a private person living in Ealing"
- "Are you ringing this number, what number are you ringing?"
|October 10, 2014||First Calls to The Posh Ealing Lady||RexPrankz||Posh Ealing Lady|||
|October 16, 2014||The Posh Ealing Lady Calls Some Restaurants||RexPrankz||Various|||
|October 18, 2014||The Posh Ealing Lady Calls a Bonkers Brothel||RexPrankz||Bonkers Brothel|||
|October 26, 2014||Confused Old Lady and Rudely Awoken Lady Call the Posh Ealing Lady||RexPrankz||Posh Ealing Lady|||
|January 5, 2015||Christmas Calls - 2014||RexPrankz||Various|||
|January 10, 2015||More Calls to The Posh Ealing Lady + Her Housekeeper!||RexPrankz||Posh Ealing Lady/Her Housekeeper|||
|July 17, 2016||'The Posh Ealing Lady Calls Herself Again! (Final Call)||RexPrankz||Posh Ealing Lady|||
- ↑ First Calls to The Posh Ealing Lady on YouTube
- ↑ The Posh Ealing Lady Calls Some Restaurants on YouTube
- ↑ The Posh Ealing Lady Calls a Bonkers Brothel on YouTube
- ↑ Confused Old Lady and Rudely Awoken Lady Call the Posh Ealing Lady on YouTube
- ↑ Christmas Calls - 2014 on YouTube
- ↑ More Calls to The Posh Ealing Lady + Her Housekeeper! on YouTube
- ↑ The Posh Ealing Lady Calls Herself Again! (Final Call) on YouTube