Traditional depiction of Sgt. Libski
Prank Call Victim, Victim Soundboards
Employee for a drug and alcohol help line
Unknown (possibly near Ft. Lauderdale, Florida)
Sgt. Libski was the alias of a prank call victim of the Drunk Guy. "Sgt. Libski" is actually one of two employees for a drug and alcohol treatment center that answered the phone during the Drunk Guy calls a Drug & Alcohol Helpline prank call made by TheGoldenPhone2.
After the Drunk Guy called several times, the employee started answering the phone as both the Fort Lauderdale Police Department and the Washington Police Department (presumably because the phone number that showed up on the caller id was the default Skype Out number, which is located in Washington, D.C.). The employee insisted that he was really an officer named Sgt. Libski and proceeded to accuse the Drunk Guy of prank calling the police. After several calls, the Drunk Guy told the employee, "You're not a fucking cop", to which the employee responded, "And you're a fucking bastard!"
No further information is known about this employee. Since the release of his prank call, a soundboard was created with his quotes and used to prank call several people accusing them of prank calling the police.
- "Is this an emergency?"
- "Do you need fire, medical, or police?"
- "Uh, you just called me."
- "You're talking to Sgt. Lipski."
- "Alright, gimme...gimme the nearest officers out here."
- "We're sending the nearest officers to ya out there right now to your address."
- "We don't take jokes."
- "You said you need fire, medical, or police? This is not a joke. We're sending officers out to your house right now."
- "Yeah, I've got you on GPS right now! You're calling the police department!"
- "And you're a fucking bastard!"
|N/A||Drunk Guy calls a Drug & Alcohol Helpline||TheGoldenPhone2||Sgt. Libski||Original call.|||
|N/A||Sgt. Libski calls a Radio Station||Realm of Darkness|||
|N/A||Sgt. Libski harasses people||SnakeProductions124|||
|N/A||Florist, Officer Martin, and Sgt. Libski call a Grocery Store||ThePhonePirate|||
|April 23, 2010||Hotel Chaos 3||TheBigBlackGuy1||Female victim|||
|May 5, 2010||White Boy Rampage||TheBigBlackGuy1|||
|July 28, 2010||Sgt. Libski Harasses Ohio Household||PranksterAnonymous|||
|August 1, 2011||Sgt. Libski calls 1-800 GOT JUNK||CaptainSoundboard||Female victim|||
|April 21, 2011||Epic motel attack!||Docthal010|||
|August 12, 2011||Duncan and friends call a girl||LikeAChinaman||Female victim|||
|August 24, 2011||Telemarketer Revenge 20: Mimicking the Strategy||Revolverocelot2501|||
|April 27, 2012||Sgt. Libski, Deputy Martin And Arnold Call The South||CaptainSoundboard||Female victim|||
- "A List of Prank Victims." Prank Victims Documents. N.p., 2009. Web. 15 Feb. 2012.
- ↑ Drunk Guy calls a Drug & Alcohol Helpline on Realm of Darkness
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3MGlCJSg9U
- ↑ Sgt. Libski calls a Radio Station on Realm of Darkness
- ↑ Sgt. Libski harasses people on Realm of Darkness
- ↑ Florist, Officer Martin, and Sgt. Libski call a Grocery Store on Realm of Darkness
- ↑ Hotel Chaos 3 on YouTube
- ↑ White Boy Rampage on YouTube
- ↑ Sgt. Libski Harasses Ohio Household on YouTube
- ↑ Sgt. Libski calls 1-800 GOT JUNK on YouTube
- ↑ Epic motel attack! on YouTube
- ↑ Duncan and friends call a girl on YouTube
- ↑ Telemarketer Revenge 20: Mimicking the Strategy on YouTube
- ↑ Sgt. Libski, Deputy Martin And Arnold Call The South on YouTube