WoW Girl (real name: Laura) was a victim of numerous prank calls. Her work was also called, and the calls to her work resulted in her being fired.
Laura received the name WoW Girl because she was playing World of Warcraft (WoW) during one of the prank calls. Initially a Level One Undead Warlock, she has since progressed to Level 93. Her use of seemingly esoteric WoW jargon makes calls to those unfamiliar with World of Warcraft slang or its layout left thoroughly bewildered, and often livid.
- "Fuck you, fuck everybody that you know..."
- "Uh, I'm a level one Undead Warlock, and I'm in starting place."
- "Meet me in the starting place."
- "Meet me in that Deathknell place,[nb 1] you know where it's at."
- "Get on WoW and just friggin...just get on WoW."
- "Oh my gawd, you would be talkin' about Frank-motherfuckin'-Garrett."
- "I hope you know, when I come to the hospital, I'm gonna punch you."
- "You know who I am..."
- "That's really disgusting. Who would say that‽"
- ↑ Deathknell is a small Forsaken village nestled in a well guarded valley just north of Silverpine Forest in Tirisfal Glades, which serves as the starting area for the Forsaken. One of the greatest struggles for the citizens of Deathknell is obtaining the natural resources they need to survive, particularly gold. The goldmine to the northwest has been overrun by spiders, and the people of Deathknell frequently attempt to clear it out so that they may begin mining its precious metals. In the meantime, they do what they must to survive in the face of the Scourge and the Scarlet Crusade.
- ↑ Wow Girl Gets Her Ass Fired (MistahBlonde)
- ↑ WOW Girl Harasses the UK
- ↑ http://goldenphone.wordpress.com/2011/02/14/wow-girl-calls-an-over-enthusiastic-redneck/